Monday, September 17, 2007

fi

Hello. My name is Michael Christain Allen. I’m a freshmen at Olympia High school. I am about 5’9 and 140 lbs. I play football, I’m a defensive end/ offensive tackle. I am a very loud and out going person. I love sports and being out side. My favorite food is sausage pizza. My favorite music is mostly heavy metal or punk rock and some alternative. My favorite thing to watch on t.v. is football and movies. I mostly love horror or comedy movies they are great. I spend most my time outside with my friends or at football practice and school. My favorite snack in the world is probally rainbow sherbert ice cream. Favorite video game is madden 07. My life pretty great and i wouldn’t want to change it for any life in the world. Besides being very rich might change it to be that.

No comments: