Monday, September 17, 2007

My Room

Michael Allen

I have a very messy bedroom. I almost never clean it and there are all sorts of thing s that are scattered all over the floor, I have a lot of skateboarding posters, broken boards, and band posters al over my walls.

I have all sorts of cd’s. Like Atreyu, Madina Lake, Three Days Grace, and tons more. They are mostly scattered on the floor or in my cd player. I have video games all over my floor also, like all the games I mostly play like Madden 07 or ESPN football and ape escape.

My step mom yells at me because I have a bunch of clean clothes on the ground and my bed and not in dresser. I just take my clothes basket and set it in my room. I have very little furniture in my room. I only have a bunk bed which won’t be there much longer. It is broken and it leans to the left, it has to balance against my wall or else it will fall over and completely fall apart.

But yeah that is pretty much my room, it isn’t much to be proud of but it’s good enough for me. If you want to come over and stay you’ll have to sleep on the couch though because I don’t trust my bed enough to let anyone sleep on the top bunk. It is a very good sized room though so maybe u can sleep on the floor, if u can find a clean place that is.

No comments: