Monday, November 19, 2007

blog entry # 12 lyical lines

Blog center 12

By Michael Allen

My favorite song is one me and bryan wrote over the summer uhm we haven’t named it but it reminds me of a guy who had screwed up his relation ship because he was addicted to drugs and he is trying to win her back because he still loves her. The beginning goes like “ Another restless night in bed, thinking of you has to end I, lie here trying to pretend , you are in my arms again.” That is the intro then the chorus goes. “Because I miss you and I need you please come back into my arms girl I love you.” This song honestly makes me feel sorry for the guy because he wasn’t trying to hurt her he was just trying to have fun with his life and doing drugs is what he thought he needed and she didn’t like that so she left him. But in the end she had forgave him and it ends like “ Because I miss you and I love you, and you love me too”. She does and they live happily ever after.

No comments: